Pikes Peak NAPA Auto Care Centers are always looking for highly skilled, motivated technicians. Working with NAPA and independently owned repair shops provides you with multiple training classes each year. Giving you the opportunities and tools you need to grow your career. Apply today!
We are looking for technicians who are energetic, upbeat, and have a positive attitude. The technicians we are looking for have to seek out solutions to tough problems with a strong passion for doing what’s right for our customers. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Perform a wide range of automotive repairs.
• Review TSB’s and other service recommendations and translate to customer needs.
• Honestly assess vehicles and build a detailed estimate of necessary repairs.
• Communicate cause and correction for customer concerns regarding their vehicle.
• Address any concerns from customers and interface with them on their vehicle as needed.
• Maintain professionalism.
• Keep shop in clean, working order.
• Complete full, accurate, and honest courtesy inspections in service to our customers
• Positive attitude.
• Desire to serve customers.
• 3+ years of experience as an automotive technician.
• Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of vehicles.
• Ability to Flag 40+ hours per week.
• Aptitude for learning additional skills and processes.
• Prefer experience with all makes and models.
• Dealership diagnostic equipment experience a plus.
• Current ASE Certifications preferred, or a plan to achieve while working in our business.
• Strong communication skills