Pikes Peak NAPA Auto Care Centers employ only the best when it comes to those with great communication skills. If you think you fit and have the skills to bridge the gap between automotive technicians and customers, we want you. Apply today!
Service Advisors are the person that our customers look to when they need help with their vehicle. You are the person that our customers see every time they make an investment into their vehicle, and because of these reasons you play a large role in building relationships with our customers. Our Service Advisors have the responsibility of taking our customer through the entire repair process, keeping them informed on the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they leave our facility.
• Greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality and the highest level of respect.
• Present the best solution to properly repair our customer’s vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand.
• WOW! our customer daily with an amazing positive and high energy approach!
• Manage the store’s front office and service repair workflow in an effective and efficient manner.
• Ability to multitask easily and very familiar with computers, navigation and phone etiquette.
• Possess the ability to consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity.
• Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
• Use the phone in a professional manner, always with the intention of creating a long-term relationship with the customer.
• Represent and act in a professional manner suitable to represent a quality organization with which you are employed
• Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer service activities as dictated by workload.
• Ensure that all work is performed to proper specifications.
• Assist other employees and teammates as needed.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
• TOP PERFORMER IN AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SALES!
• AT LEAST 2+ YEARS OF SERVICE ADVISOR EXPERIENCE!
• GREAT WITH COMPUTERS!
• EXPERIENCE WITH AUTO REPAIR/TICKETING SOFTWARE IS PREFERRED!